How to Develop an EVP to Attract Global Talent
Harman International is a global leader in connected car technology, lifestyle audio, innovation design, and analytics. It figured out an Employee Value Proposition (EVP) that will be launching across no less than 30 countries – want to know more?
Well, Kumari Williams is the Director of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding for Harman International. Her team is pushing the message of global mobility, positive mindset, and innovative thinking as a magnet to attract candidates.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How they’ve created its EVP around the authentic stories of its employees
- Why it’s the employees who really promote the employer brand at Harman
- What ‘Our Talent Connects the World’ means
- What their 4 themes of pillars are and how they work
- Why you should search for #harmanemployee on social media channels
You can connect with Kumari on LinkedIn.