How to Grow your Employer Brand From the Inside
Business advisors by their description – do just that. They help organizations succeed and navigate their way through any wobbles in the market.
So how does a company which advises others on how to do well, do the same for itself when it comes to employer brand?
Today we’re talking to a professional services firm that’s built its employer brand from the inside by promoting authenticity, transparency, diversity inclusion, and culture.
Erik Rivas is the Employer Brand Manager at Grant Thornton UK.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why they put brand awareness at the forefront of what they do
- How they work from the inside out on its Employer Brand
- Why they have several types of ‘Activation’
- Why they don’t believe in a one-type-fits-all idea
- What “Our People Tell it Back” means
- Why you need to read it’s’ Spilling the beans’ blog
You can connect with Erik here.