We have an excellent opportunity for a young & Dynamic Project Manager with 3-4 years Telecoms Project Management experience looking for a project to make their name with. We have a requirement for an experienced Telco Project Manager available to start immediately, the successful candidate will have strong knowledge on Telecoms, Cabling and Fibre Project Delivery. If you feel you can cover the majority of the key requirements below, please contact us today for a conversation in complete confidence
Key Requirements required are as follows
● Minimum 3 years of Telecommunications / Network Provisioning preferably with a global Telecommunications or Communications Services organisation
● Project Management Certification either at Project Management (Prince 2 / PMP) or Project Coordination level (Prince / CAPM)
● Excellent Communication skills both written and oral with great attention to detail with good stakeholder management skills
● Good telecoms infrastructure exposure with and awareness of managing fibre / cabling projects with good technical awareness in the space.
● Comfortable working under pressure and managing projects with demanding delivery dates
● Confident multitaskers with eh ability to manage multiple priorities and also adapt to changing project demands
● Comfortable engaging with vendors and suppliers to manage deliverables
● EU Passport or Permission to work in Ireland
This is a 12 month ffixed term contract opportunity offers a great career development opportunity. The opportunity is with a globally recognised Brand and will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most technically innovative telco programmes in the country.
If you feel you meet the criteria above, for a conversation in confidence please contact Turlach by email today
Please note our client needs candidates able to commence work in Ireland immediately without the need for sponsorship If you do not have an EU Passport / Current permission to work in Ireland please do not apply for this role.