Why Inclusion is Important to Employee Advocacy
Employee advocacy is a term used to describe promotion of a brand by its employees. Why is inclusion such a key ingredient to a successful advocacy programme?
We’ve had a chat with Charu Malhotra who has over 13 years in-house experience in global Talent Acquisition strategy & Employer Branding leadership roles at Unilever, BP, Ferrero and Primark.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About the importance of employee advocacy
- Why your current employer brand status is EVERYTHING!
- That successful employee advocacy has nothing to do with company size or sexy brand
- Charu’s take on future content & stories in employee advocacy
- Why co-creating your EVP makes a difference
- If advocacy has actually become bigger than recruitment
- What the pitfalls are of an employee advocacy programme
- Charu’s favourite, cost-effective tech tool
- What companies ROCK in employee advocacy!
Connect with Charu on LinkedIn