Your Employer Value Proposition and COVID-19
A pandemic, or any crisis, will be an acid test for your corporate furniture such as purpose, values, principles, behaviors, etc. In the employer brand world, we have to ensure our EVP is robust and is delivering what it promises, in good times and bad.
An EVP positioning will typically consist of three to five pillars, which are several themes deemed unique enough to be used for communication purposes. They are there to enlighten talent as to why they should consider joining your organization, and of course, to remind people why they should stay.
We thought it could be useful to review some of the typical themes and how they could be perceived during this Coronavirus situation.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary, and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What really matters to your people during this difficult time
- What leaders could and should be doing in a time of crisis
- What the employer brand team can support employees and managers
- How to position your EVP messaging amid a pandemic
- What sort of EVP pillars might be useful to dial up, and which to dial down.